The ReThink Respite forum is only open to select participants of a research topic. If you are a research participant, you will be emailed access information. For more information, please contact Liz Cridland or phone: 02 4221 4226
Introduction and Forum Guidelines
Welcome to the ReThink Respite Online Peer Forum. The purpose of this forum is provide a supportive online environment for carers of people with dementia to discuss information related to the ReThink Respite Online Education Program and other relevant caring issues. The benefit of the forum involves members sharing their experiences and supporting each other to make positive changes.
What to do as a member in the peer forum:
- Be respectful, supportive, and non-judgmental of other members.
- Use only your first name or ‘pseudonym’ during the chats.
- Only discuss experiences that you feel comfortable sharing with other members.
- Ask any questions or issues you have in relation to the education program and other relevant caring issues (e.g., use of respite services and strategies).
What NOT TO DO as a member in the peer forum:
- Do not post personal contact details such as phone numbers, emails or addresses.
- Do not ask for personal contact details of other group members.
- Do not post rude or disrespectful messages.
Maintenance of these ground rules The forum will be monitored by the research team. Any messages considered to not follow these rules may be deleted. If necessary, participants will be contacted regarding inappropriate posts. If you see a post that violates these rules or is otherwise inappropriate, please DO NOT reply to it. Instead, please contact Liz Cridland via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0242214226).